View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 04:52 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
WorriedWoman

Today when I spoke to him, instead of arguing the point that he has issues, he was quiet and nodded. You can tell that he's thinking about, and I need to give it some time to sink in.. He is also responsible, he dont drink and drive, he stops his friends from doing it, it does not affect his two jobs, nor his friendship circle, he's a very conciderate man at all other cases except that sometimes he does put the alcohol and the partying first..

If he had no control over anything, it wouldbe different, but there is hope for him.

I push a lot of buttons, and often on purpuose, and that phone is basically the only thing he has ever really done, and afterwards he laughed at himself for being so stupid and he only did it so Id stop worrying and HUG him (which is a rather cute thing to be irritated about when u compare to what can trigger things)..

and he's only cuter when drunk than sober, which is horrbible but he's adorable as drunk.. hes just addicted more to the social life I suspect than the booze itself or a combo of it than JUST plain alcohol.

He's a tad more complex than just have the bottle and he never drinks when he has work in the morning after, it's still only a weekend thing, if you read previous post I made. That is why I see hope, but it will also require work from me, and Ill test and see. I mean if it dont work out it wont, if it do then I really won big time on the Heart lottery, cause he is a really good man in general. He wasnt angry cause I snooped through the phone, he was irritated cause I didn't HUG him...