View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 04:01 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
WorriedWoman

You can be blunt with me, I have never any issues with such...
You sound like a real sweetheart, usually Im not the kind that stays with guys like this, Ive dated a few and as soon as I discover it Im out the door.

and he was too drunk to stage it, as a matter of fact he had forgotten I was there, and I am MISS paranoid, trust me on that, when he opened the door and I stood there his jaw fell down and it too him a few to remember..

The twsting the phone, he did so I wouldnt worry no more, and 3 minutes after doing it he was also giggeling, which struck me as odd, he has never had any real temper fits, that has been the extent of it, Im looking for everything that I can..

I am also aware of that I am likely to have to give this up in the long run, due to they rarely see their issues, I learned that from my father who has tried to kill me and my mom on several occasions hence temper is important to me..

and I think that once it sinks into him that he actually IS drinking too much that he might step up to the plate, its just he's raised in that enviroment and dont see nothing wrong with it, which makes us normal people drop our jaws and be like u drank how much???????

But I appreciate your thoughts and concerns, esp since some is coechoing with mine, it shows that Im not overly paranoid which I can be otherwise..

*hugs*