View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 05:25 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
NeedingHelp7

Thanks MrJoey, The minute I read your post I did it. I called him told him to come get me, and take me to the bank and get me half. AND HE DID! He did listen and said he was sorry. I was so afraid he was going to keep it. I was so afraid of why he did it, what his motive was? I was going to press charges against him for forgery. File abuse and fraud form. The stress thinking all that through blew my mind. Had I done that it would have taken forever. But I wanted to teach him a lesson, and my boundaries. Being he has done so much I never trust his words. I get so mad when he does things out of order, and underhanded. He really acted like he thought what he did was okay. I told him, no, you don't file that way and sign both spouses names. This really bothers me. He really seemed sorry he created such a problem, and a woman prayed last night that he would become repentant.

Absolutely nothing surprise your HP - He knew this was coming and has a plan - we can trust in our HP's guidance, comfort and strength that we will be able to make it thru this.
Thanks Japioco, I didn't think I was going to make it through, but God truly is faithful no matter what I think.

Thankyou all.... I do feel more at peace. One more problem over with.

NH7

Last edited by NeedingHelp7; 02-26-2009 at 05:41 PM.