View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 04:48 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
WLDKATZ

My lesson came with boiling mac and cheese, homemade of course.......my ex thought it would be funny to bust down the kitchen door,I was standing right in frount of it my parents and brothers in another room so I had a big pot of it. I was getting ready to pour it into a baking dish, I make mine like lasagna, the door came crashing in I didnt think twice he wore the pot and all in his face, by the time the police got there my brothers had finally pulled me off of him, I had had enough.By taking him off gard even for that moment gave me the much needed venting I so desperately needed.....He is still in prison to this day...he had a gun in his pants......he had only one thing in his mind and that was to kill me, he didnt know my parents or brothers were there.....I am so grateful the legal system was available for me.......that man will NEVER forget me or the a** kickin he got from a mear 26 y ear old girl......everyday he looks into the mirror he will remember me..........and the fact he should of walked away from drugs before they had gotten the best of him.......Damn dont think I have ever shared that one here....maybe after so many years I can kind of relate to you and how you are feeling right now, my Ex was a cop he tracked me everywhere I went, thus why he is still in prison.....I am thankful that I have my health and the security of a man who truely loves me and would never hurt me........that my friends is growth of form and spirit...........

Love and Hugs,
Pamm