View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 10:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bognot1977

Got the protection order

Hooray. Not as bad as I thought it would be. Now he should be served any time now.

He called me yesterday during day light hours from a number I didn't recognize. Surprise, surprise, it was him. We chatted. He wanted to hang out and talk "like adults." He expressed how sorry he was and how badly he wants to make it up. How he's been going to meetings and staying clean. (You guys know I'm not buying this B.S., right?) He goes on to say, how he could have his mom watch the boys and we go out for a FEW DRINKS. :wtf2

Someone hand me a gun.

I call him out on how ridiculous that is, how it completely undermines the whole going to meetings crap. He proceeds to call me psycho. Wonderful. I explained in my grown up calm voice, that he has caused so much destruction, pain, debt, do to giving in to a few drinks, which leads to crack, heroin, whores, la la la.

It gets better... He tells me that all I do is play the victim and he's the victim. He has a disease....I had to hang up.

I changed my phone number. That took a good hour on the phone with Verizon. Blah. The divorce will be final in less than a week. I've got all my ducks in a row.

What a moron. Coming here and hearing similar RIDICULOUS stories, really makes me step back and realize how stupid my own situation is and to RUN from this man.

Thanks guys,
Maelynn:ghug