View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 02:21 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

Well, I just found out a shocker. I found out the one guy's last name, pulled up his jail record from the county, and saw that he has 40 counts....three are MURDER?

I googled his name, and found out that the day after we were robbed, he was leading a gang and beat three teens to death, who were trying to leave the gang. He is also charged with cruelty to animals, and you know how I am about furbabies..that just makes me sick.

Needles to say, I am quite shaken. He has been in jail since 10/15 and he will stay there for a long, long time. It doesn't even show the charges for the robbery. I found out, tonight, that it was his girlfriend, who spilled the beans.

I am very, very grateful that my friends and I are alive. He was the gang leader. However, I also have a few other emotions swirling around in my head, like a tornado...fear (will I ever feel safe again?)..anger (the SOB's took away a big part of my sense of security) and a few other feelings I haven't even identified yet.

I'm okay, though, and have tonight off, so will just sleep, and hang around SR when I'm awake It's always been the perfect cure for what ails me!

Hugs and prayers!

Amy