View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 11:10 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
WLDKATZ

Katie not judging or anything just telling you from personal experiance......ex bf had huge crack problem he actually took me serious when I told him no smoking in our home then just once I let my shield down and he ran rampid threw my life......the first time he smoked in my home was the night he stabbed me 9 times and broke my hips and pelvic bone......no I am not saying all crack addicts are violent but most are and will do most anything for a hit..........I pray to God it isn't you and that you can see your way into ahealthier relationship.....good luck.................oh yeah the second crack addict in my life is my baby brother, even though his life is right now he has never forgiven me for turning him over to the police for smoking crack on my frount pourch, he thought I would hide him and run the risk of losing my home........you CAN lose a lot if they are found smoking in your home with or without your knowledge, you can lose kids, jobs, medical insurance ( especially state aid) your home even your health.......weigh your options.....is it really worth it.....good luck honey!

Hugs,
Pamm