View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 05:46 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Strangef8

I think that I have looked at different parts of my life like that for most of my life. You know some of my sayings, "If you can't do anything about it at this moment, why worry about it?" and such. I do have other times where I like to control everything but I am done getting upset over those things. Like the chair for instance. I won't say anything more, just push it in when I see it. I can't change you, so why get upset?

Sorry for the personal note that anyone else won't know about but it's an example that Jaguar will know.

Anyways, HP should mean something different to everyone. There is truth to saying that can be taken sarcastically but I chose to take them literally, such as "Whatever gets you through" is a good one. A lot of people say it meaning "What-EVER", but I chose to see it as yea, whatever will get me through this is a tool that I am going to use.

I am so proud of Jaguar for trying to deal with her own issues at the same time that I am working on my addiction to alcohol. For her to be willing to let me work on this my own way while still giving me the support I need without trying to control it is a true testament to how wonderful she is.

Wow, I didn't mean for this to go on so long, lol.