View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 10:42 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Jewelz
Just plainly tired

Rita,

I'm sorry you are feeling the way you do and also hold out hope for a better outcome. I know your feeling down and maybe a little defeated... your feelings are valid. But from friend to friend... sister to sister.. take a deep breath, look around you.. you are out of the home and dont have a front seat to his addiction anymore.. and while he is filing for divorce and trying to take so much from you.. I want you to stand up and fight this... I believe you can. We all say we admire how strong you are, the strength you have and your recovery is something we all strive for. Dont give up, dont give in to him, try as hard as you can to fight for your rights, money, retirement, the house, and the car. Dont hand it to him... talk to your lawyer if the lawyer doesnt help start calling other lawyers. They usually give a free consultation. They say to pick and choose our battles this is one for you. Take this as high as you can.. I could feel you have this in you Rita.

I'm speaking from my heart Rita and would say all the same to my best friend. I wish i could give you such a big hug. We are here for you!!

Hugs,
Jewelz