View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 06:45 PM
  # 161 (permalink)  
frstnm
Im not crazy and neither am I

I got my completion papers from Drunk School which was the last item that the RMV wanted to then give me a hardship liscense. YAY !!!
Funny part is, they calculated as of the 1st of Feb that I had overpaid $130.25 so they wrote me a check and I cashed it.
Apparently, they had not included the cost of the last 2 classes and an exit interview.
A week or so later I recieved another check from them for $103.25. I waited a bit to see if they would catch it and they didnt so I cashed the second check today !

Turns out the checks were physically different in size and color.
Having been in A/P for quite a while when I was an accountant I think one check was a manual check which they would have to record via a journal entry and the other was a system generated check. And a typo ! hahahahah !!!!

Finally, The counsellor for Class forgot that she had told me just show up a few minutes before the end of class tonight. SHE remembered that I was supposed to be in group, but when I go to retrieve her voicemail which I had saved for just such an occasion.......
She said she would just check off that I was in group cuz she already had the paperwork done. Seems like a little BS to me since the paperwork was only 1 page. There may have been other reasons that she let the last class go and, I recieved 2 checks both incorrect they are letting go and not charging for last 2 classes and the exit interview !

HA !

I figure that they have gotten about $10k out of me total including a useless lawyer fee and the $233.50 is now mine due to their mistake. LOL

Its an honest program, but sometimes it only goes so far !!!!

Im getting some fishing and computer equipment that I have been drooling over for a couple years.

Already have all the $ for reinstatement and to pay my insurance in full.
Just need the Board of appeals -- RMV to give me the nod on getting the liscense.
Im already paying for the breathalizer since Last August anyway !