Old 02-17-2009, 12:31 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
drained22
No Codie No More.

she does tend to say stuff like that as you described.. she isnt even that nice when shes sober. I guess she really needs to fix herself. not my problem at the moment.

she said her parents like me, her friend since she was 14 told me her father he likes me.. (the story of me coming into play is about a recent alcoholic issue) kind of odd. her mother told me that all the good people get tired of this and leave and only the scumbags stay.

looks like I attract all the good people and she gets the undesirables. what I also found out is the "couple" that wouldn't let her go home is the woman supports him for everything and he uses her but he said(good male friend) she doesnt care about money.

I think I'll feel better since I won't feel sorry for her.

I'm finishing up my Economics Degree at college, might go get a MA or goto Finance.. the distributor at where I currently work said just to give him my resume for a sales position..

I got a good sense about people.. btw the guy who told me, his xgf (he is in australia right now) is a christian now. guess I was right.. I told her I didn't see her as what she did (mostly drugs but looked as if it was just a youth thing). I guess my codie habits appeared then.