View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 02:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
C23
Resident Awesome Guy

I need some support

If there was ever a day that I was going to drink, it would be today. I woke up full of energy after actually being able to sleep. I was dressed in perfectly pressed clothes ready to go to work at my new job and start making some money and pull my family out of this financial rut we have been in. I kissed my girls and wife goodbye, opened the garage and........my car has been repoed (i think). I was several payments behind and was waiting on a big check to get caught up, but I think they came and took it. I say I think, because they were closed due to the holiday so I am hopping it wasn't stolen. Anyway, I am really down in the dumps right now. I feel violated as someone actually pulled up in my driveway overnight and took my vehicle. I feel like a low life who can't pay his bills, support his family, or keep his property. BTW, I in no way want to offend anyone else in financial crisis, I am just voicing how I feel. So my friend said he will lend me the money to get the car back, but I still feel bad. I am seconds away from telling the wife I need at least one beer, but we all know one isn't enough. I need some support please.