Thread: Hi again!!
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 09:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
TimTim
Who can I trust?

Hi again!!

I havent posted on here in forever. A few of you my remember but over a yr ago I left for basic training down at Parris Island S.C. Well I am home and have been for a while. I was discharged. I recieved a General Honorable discharge. I was sent to MHU while in training and they diagnosed me with PTSD. While in training I started seeing things.

I started seeing fights my parents had when I was three. One day it was about 1300, right after afternoon chow and I was sitting on my lockbox and I watch my mother and father screaming and then my father drag my mom by her hair down the lenght of the squadbay and disappeared. IT scared the hell out of me since I was having this happen foe a few weeks. I alos would have night terrors and sleep maybe 2 hours a night.

Anyhow I talked to the people I had to and like I said Iw as sent to MHU(Mental health unit) and I talk to a psych. A few weeks later I was on a grayhound bus on my way home.

Feels good to be back but I do miss it to a degree but I guess this proves to me how much of a hold this disiease has on people.

Well hello and I will be posting daily.

Tim.