Thread: Crack lung?
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2004, 11:50 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
mnj1024
RE-member- DONT QUIT!

Re: Crack lung?

dot, what site did you read about this on? I remember when I was cracking hard I could hardly breath, my chest would just ache. I would just cough and cough.. damn the nasty brown stuff that used to come up. There was one time when I was jones'n so bad that I smoked it. I figured it came out of my lungs so it had to be resinated. how sick is that! I don't know much about meth. I only did it a couple times. It was always after 3 or 4 days on the crack pipe and it was the only thing around, so I don't think I really ever got the effect of it. I do remember people telling me not to hold the smoke in for too long though, but I don't remember why. something about your lungs will freeze or explode or something like that I think. I shudder thinking of the damage I've done to my body physically. I hope your physical health comes back to you soon. As far as you thinking your going to die in what was it 14-15 years, others before us have done what we did and much more, and have lived many years to tell their story.