Thread: Crack lung?
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2004, 10:43 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
wishIsedNO

Re: Crack lung?

dont worry im sure your doctor is doing everything he has to..But if you really feel your sick and dont think hes helping then go and get another opinion...
But i want you to know you aint alone with those scared thoughts on your health...I think i told you i had endocarditis and thats why i got myself clean...Well its an infection in the heart valve you get from shooting drugs..well sometimes i get pains in my chest and i get scared and think maybe its back...I start thinking all these horrible thoughts and start to think what if i just have a major heart attack while im on the subway or something..But then i calm down and think i go to my doctors i tell them all they need to know...If by chance something does happen..im sure ill be okay..we cant control everything..But your young and so am i..So our bodies have more resilency...I know i spelled that wrong but i think you can get it rite..so im sure youll be okay...
Do you still smoke??cause if you do that can irritate the pneumonia...And make you have it alil longer then you would of if you didnt smoke...My friend had broncitis..(sp?) and then i got it from her although she sed i couldnt...or at least i caught a real bad cough ...well i still have a slight cough and its been a month and half...I still smoke..and i think the smoking is not allowing my lungs to clean out..so they stay irritated...Im planning on quiting next year when ill be more settle in my recovery and outta my parents house...cause i know if i do it now it be setting myself up for failure cause living with my drunk dad doesnt help with my anxiety and anger...
Well im sure your gonna be okay..And its normal for us to worry about our health..I mean gosh were lucky were here..with all the crap we put in our bodies nite and day for however long we used..I know im amazed at how strong my body is...and glad..Im also happy i do worry now..It shows how ive grown cause about 1 and half ago i wouldnt of cared at all what i put in my body or if i was sick...Sometimes though when im pulling my hair out with fear i wish i could go back to that carefree attitude at least for alil bit...Well hope you feel better...Jackie