Old 02-15-2009, 10:36 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
ItsmeAlice

kittycat - For what it's worth I had to file bankruptcy myself for all the same reasons that you mentioned in your post. I hired an attorney initially who took my money and never filed anything on my behalf. I ended up filing a complaint with the state's bar association to get my retainer back from him, and I then filed on my own. It took very little time at all to do. Individuals file on their own everyday because they cannot afford an attorney or, as in my case, didn't want one. I'm on my way now to get my financial health on track, and you can get there, too. Just wanted to share that it can be done.

I had a thought as well about your A moving on with his life without you. Don't be too sad about him not begging or sending flowers. Turning one's back is also a way to manipulate another person.

If my horse won't let me catch him. I turn and walk away. He follows me to the gate every time.

It doesn't sound to me like you're missing out on the gravitation pull an addicted loved one has. He has just kept you missing him and wanting his attention (good or bad) in another way.

Peace

Alice