View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 09:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
SistersHelp

Oh NH7,
I'm so sorry that you're going through all this madness with your AH. He's putting himself in a vulnerable position and maybe in the end, this will be a good thing. You make sure you fill out that form carefully and give the government every piece of information you've got. And yes, get legal help too. His having these things on his record aren't going to help him, but they may help you to loosen his remaining ties to you.

So many of the behaviours of people like your AH (and my sis) are hard to document or properly explain to authorities so that they can DO anything to help. Something like this is so beautifully black and white that it may end up being very useful to you.

Heartbreaking though it is, if they're going to do heinous things, it's a blessing when they do them in broad daylight and create a trail of evidence. At least that way we can prove what's happened and protect ourselves and the kids.

Hugs to you... and all good wishes with this mess.

If anyone can handle it, I know you can. You've dealt with so much already... I know you'll manage okay.
((love))