View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 02:29 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  
SoSoLost

oxycontin hell

i just stopped 3 days ago and went from 200mg a day of oxycontin to 10mg of generic percocet just to get me thru the day. ive been having so much diariah... im only 20 and i feel like i want to die. this evil little pill has had me hooked for 7 months since surgery. my muscle aches cold sweats are unbearable. i doint know what to do.... i feel so stupid to think that "i couldnt get hooked". i have no support. i dont want to tell me family nor my sons father. i dont want to be looked at differently. i cant eat cant do anything and i have to be somewhere important friday. i feel like im going to have a nervous breakdown. i dont have any xanax or valiums to help. just low dosage 5mg generic percocet. its not like those do anything at all its just like going cold turkey. its just like i feel lonely once the drugs are done, i just want to die. please help me with any advice anythingggg.....please let me know if ill be able to function atleast by friday. i just miss being sober. i want to be sober... thats the natural high i crave the most.