View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 03:01 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

Dont get me wrong. I am all for finding humor in anything.
But what I was referring to didnt come across to me as making light of a situation.
It was more of like a here we go again and look at that fool. And that was pretty much how it was posted.
But whatever. We can agree to disagree on that one.
I know that every situation is different and you all have to do what you have to in order to keep order and peace in your own lives. I wouldnt want any of you to be any different.
Like I said I could never in my lifetime imagine what you guys go through. And by me not understanding is why I ask. I dont expect to like everything anyone posts on any of these forums. And I am fully aware that every post anywhere here is based on the OP's situation. And for them by them.
I actually learn alot from reading the posts in this forum. It does help me understand whatmy family went through. And it also reminds me of how I dont want to be and treat my family ever again. It is a raw reminder of what I have done in my own situations. And for those reminders I am grateful.
This forum makes me relize that it isnt all about just me and my addiction. That it does affect more than just me.
I am a typical sensitive addict that just wanted to get a little understanding on my topic. And I have no hangups about asking questions if I dont understand something.
So thats what I did.
I thank you all for your insights. And I will continue to read here and post if I feel like I may have anything to share.