Thread: my Daughter
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2001, 02:32 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Linda332

Smile

I am so sorry to hear that you are going thtough this, actually, I am sorry that your daughter is going through this too. My sister is going throught the same thing right now and it has been going on for about 3 years now. My mother is feeling and thinking the same things you are. You are lucky though because your daughter has not shut you out of her life. My mother is going through the same thing s you are but the only difference is that my sister won't speak to her. She has totally shut my mom out of her life. She thinks mom is trying to run her life and she isn't she is just worried and scared. My sister is 29 by the way. Anyway, hang in there, we know how difficult it can be. Just be happy that she is with you and near you. My sister has shut me out of her life as well. There is not a whole lot you can do to help her. It is so hard for me to say that. She needs to be ready. Talk about the future with her, see what kind of out look on life she has. I hope it is posative. I will be an ear for you if you ever need one. I live with an alcoholic boyfriend too. I have it both ways. Hang in there...

Linda