View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 08:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
hadenoughnow

Stuff I don't miss!

It's been almost a year since my exah moved out. Unfortunately I still have to speak to him on the phone occasionally because we have a 14 year old son. I try to keep our conversations to a minimum but I still get to hear more than I care to about what is going on in his life but it reminds me that I don't miss him or his problems. Here is a short list of things I would have tossed in my lap if we were still married.

1. He will owe the IRS $2000 come 4/15 because he claimed too many exemptions. (he tried to convince me that I should pay it because we were married until July, my reply was "no thanks, I gave already).

2. His union is suing him because he has not paid his dues in 5 years (I refused to pay them). Imagine that! the nerve of those people!

3. He has to pay his car payment, and his rent and utilites and stuff! Imagine that! Less money for beer! Oh the horror!

4.He has to give our son $4 for school lunch when he has visitation. Shocking! News Flash! Kids cost money! Film at 11!

He goes on and on, it's all I can do to keep a straight face before gracefully bowing out of the conversation.