Old 01-28-2009, 09:31 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
laurie6781
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

If you voice your concerns to a MODERATOR any MODERATOR in a PM, not only do you get a VERY QUICK response, but an answer and many times the 'offending' thread is removed.

Re: The Cardiologist thread. There was one started in the "Alcoholism" forum several weeks ago, and I voiced concerns at that time to MG as it was 'medical advice.' And it was removed.

When it appeared here, not knowing who the moderator was, Sorry Cat, lol I voiced those same concerns to Ann from F&F Substance Abuse, she responded immediately, forwarded it, and as you can see it is gone.

Mental health posts I can understand, as many alcoholics and/or addicts DO HAVE mental health problems in addition to addiction.

However, as the rules of this site do NOT ALLOW medical advice, and to me that was medical advice, I will send a moderator my dissatifaction.

I have to tell you all, that I don't protest often, but when I have to ANY moderator of this site, not only have I gotten a very quick response, but the issue was usually settled VERY FAST.

J M H O

Love and hugs,