Old 01-28-2009, 08:38 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
MeHandle
1 Corinthians 13:1-13 love

Lilyflower,

You could say that your own thread was off target then. We could say that this is a conversation you should have taken to the moderators.( And if someone doesn't know how to get them is all they have to do is but ask someONE here) But I wouldn't and i won't becasue i view it as you working through your critical thinking and how you are dealing with your feelings. So see, we are back on target.

Now , the same is true of those other threads as maybe they don't apply to you but someone here may be dealing with a suppose who has taken that health route , or some here may be reading these thread who never has understood the high percentage of cross over between the alcoholic and other disorders, or who better to have thoughts and opinions about "new cures" then the people here who have dealt and educated themselves on alcohlics and alcoholism and have unofficial PH.Ds.

It all ends up on topic. It all gives food for thought and growth opportunity. It reveals another aspect to the diversity of the heart and mind of that poster in our community here.

That's my 2 sense(cents) to you and the moderator who will be reading this.

love tammy