Thread: starting over
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2004, 06:06 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
vla

starting over

I didn't even pretend last night well maybe I did since I actually measured the liquor out so I would know how much I was drinking instead of just pouring it into the glass I had exactly 1/3 of a cup of vodka. My thinking was that I would usually pour 2-3 times that amount so here I was showing constraint. So there ha ha Im not an alcoholic ( that's sarcasm) I know Im an alcoholic are I would not be so possessed by the bottle.
While I was drinking I was getting mad at you posters that have made it which is irrational on my part. Then I got mad that you all would even think Im an alcoholic, but Im the one that came in search of the board. I was thinking I can control my drinking so there.. which comes down if that is true why have I been turning my drinking into a science experiment the last couple of days measuring,trying sleeping pills all to see how much I could drink and still be sober/or still be able to sleep.
Then I was thinking about all that told me to get the liquor out of the house which then I got pissed at hubby who was passed out on the other side of the bed snoring. I can talk to him till Im blue in the face and he says we don't have a problem and if I don't want to drink then don't, he is not going to stop drinking just because I have decided I have a problem. I over react to everything according to him.
Im not giving up just going to start over. I dont how you all do it.
kim