Old 01-28-2009, 05:34 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Lilyflower
Recovering Codependant

Originally Posted by hydrogirl View Post
If you voice your opinion directly to a moderator, perhaps the "cardiologist's cure" type of threads will be moved?
You would hope, and I have done so (posted MG as I am not sure who the F&F admin is). However it would seem that others (Barbara above for one) has noticed the increasing frequency with which this is happening and has asked about it, to see no improvement. So....

Also Hydro I notice you are relatively new, believe me, the frequency that this is happening has rocketed since I joined here over a year ago, I thank you for your insight though, this thread was to judge the common consensus only.

Cats- thanks, I have pm'd MG about my feelings on this, as I say, I just wanted to 'see' if others had the same feelings. When I joined here, I was very quickly asked to attend my home forum ''F&F'' and have been rebuked for posting in other areas, this policy seems to have changed, it is not just newbies, that I could understand as they are still settling in, finding their way about etc. There seems to be a crossing over of members between the forums.

Also, if there are becoming far too many members and therefore threads to be moderated by the team, then why aren't more being invited to mod??? I am sure many here would be happy to help out; so that there could be 2 or 3 mods per forum? The only thing I see increasing is the number of greaters, not mods.

Just my two cents.

I believe this dicussion is a healthy one though and much needed.

Lily xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx