View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 03:54 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

I dont have any money either. And thats the whole point of why I am like that.
It seems like everytime I turn around we are running out of something. There are 2 of us here. Well 2 to 4 kids during the day. But where the hell is this stuff going?
I am not getting ahead because of that. Thats my point.
So I am monitoring usage. When someone else starts paying for the stuff. Let them do what they want. LOL
And as much toilet paper as we are going through is ridiculous. Thx for the idea fub.
Stuff isnt cheap anymore. It boils down to not living like we use to when we actually had money. We use to be real comfortable when my gramp was alive. Now we are getting by. My grams is a name brand *****. I see nothing wrong with store brand.
My aunt and all them eat take out or go out to eat a few times a week. I have no idea how they afford to do it. They make way more than me. But I will be thinking. That 100 bucks you just spent on just dinner for the second time in 3 days. OMG..What I could have bought to last a few weeks.
I hate shopping with my grams and she hates shopping with me.
And just so yall know..I only have about a month clean this round. So with me it has nothing to do with how long I havent used. My money isnt going to drugs and I want to hold onto as much as I can now.