View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 08:42 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
amy0978

Day 4!!!!!!

So last Saturday was the end of the party. We woke up on Sunday, feeling hopeful, and got through the day, tho mentally it was torture. Smoked cigarette after cigarette, and I dont even smoke. To be completely honest we smoked pot all day, and we're not pot smokers, but it helped get our minds off of the pills and took away the physical craving a lot. We don't plan on continuing pot, it isnt really our cup of tea. But it did help. It improved our moods and we didnt feel the jones.

Monday I woke up a hundred times drenched in sweat. I didnt have much cramping or diarrhea but I did take immodium at the first sign so I might have staved it off. Monday was hard, I was so tired and couldnt really do anything but lay around and doze off and on. Nothing to eat, couldnt even imagine eating, but I drank a lot of water. The RLS pills worked. Restful Legs at Walgreens. I had no restless legs or arms, at all. My boyfriend called out of work and was a lot of help although he was going thru the same exact thing. I think because he's so much bigger than me and we were taking the same amount it affected me more, so I suffered a bit more than he.

Monday night was another disgusting sweat fest. I sweated through three shirts. Hold and cold, hot and cold. But I think I got a lot of it out of my system because Tuesday after a few hot cups of coffee I got movin, cleaned up everything I'd neglected the past two days, did laundry, made dinner, tho still couldnt eat anything until right before bed.

So it's Wednesday, and I feel ok physically except for excess underarm sweating, but the depression is starting to kick in, the enormity of the time lost to this addiction of mine, the hours and opportunities missed, oh it's just so sad. I think Im over the hump, I can't ever imagine putting myself through day 1 and day 2 again.

Maybe I should go to the doctor and get something for the depression? I hate how it all goes back to medicating myself tho.