View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 05:25 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
cali6680

missing husband as well

i havent read far enough yet to see if you found your husband. i hope u did. i feel you. im dealing with the same issue as of today. but i dont know whether to worry yet. my family thinks im nuts for worrying. but i have the most reliable husband and we just were together today and this is not like him. he left his work hours ago. and i cant reach him. and nor can anyone i know. he's doesnt drink. the only thing he does is smoke pot once in awhile. im really stressed. I know in my heart he wouldnt be careless and not answer his phone. sometimes his phone doesnt get calls. but not after calling for hours.... im so worried as it gets dark. i dont know if hes hurt or in the hospital or jail. i dont know what to think. im really upset his car got totaled by a drunk driver that fled the scene 2 days ago. we live really close 2 work and he walked today. his car is in the shop. after he left his work. he didnt come back. where would he walk too?? unless someone picked him up. the people at his work said they have no idea. his mom has no idea.