View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 01:44 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
pegasus

Thak you again for all of your wisdom. I have put him out before and he never has to hit his bottom because his mother is there to rescue him. Over and over. He can live there rent free I might add and not have to pay for groceries or anything. She even makes his bed and does his laundry for him. Not only that but she has given him money while on a run after I told her not to give him any because he was high, She told me that he didn't look high. Like I dont know my husband. And you know what she had to say about that? Well its his money not yours. Nice eh. Now she is complaining that the facility he is in is to strict, like jail. Anyone who wants to visit him and is in his inner circle like me or his parents have to go to two information sessions on living with an addict. She is complaining because she doesn't see that she needs any help. I have not only been battling him with his disease but her also. She refuses to let him fall, so my hands are tied. As long as she wont change he can continue to use drugs and use her and not hit his bottom. We have argued so many times about his mother interfering and he thinks she is the greatest support he has. Better than me. I love coming here, whenever I start questioning my decisions I stop in my tracks and try to get on here. It gives me strength to move forward. Thank you all so much.