Thread: Anybody Ever?
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 10:53 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Tnydncr

yeah ive been through all of this too. its extemely hard to feel that kind of aloneness. but when you take a step back to look at all the wonderful things in your life you realize how not alone you are.

i felt someone could never love me and that i was such an outcast and no one could ever understand who i really am. but i did, i found someone who loves me. for every part of me. my depression still comes on and he is always there for me. its amazing when you find that person. dont ever give up on that, its a wonderful feeling.

i also found someone i could open up to and trust and i found out that we have both been through the same things and that we both suffer from the same feelings. there are people out there closer than you think who can understand what you go through. im not going to lie it is very difficult to open up to someone about something as dark as this and your always going to be scared of that persons reaction, but in the end everything worked out for me because i just tried to stay positive no matter what.

i hope this helps. please feel better. there are people that care about you.

ps. you will be ok.