View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 07:13 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
gwendy13

I am in day 2 of oxy withdraw

Well I don't know what to say other than I feel like **** and I can barely get out of bed. I wish I had some weed to take the edge off the withdrawal.
I am shaky and cold all of the time and I am not sure whether I want to quit or find a way to get pills.

My husband is a straight shooter so I can see that it hurts him that I am like this.

I have a herniated disk in my back and degenerative disk syndrome in my spine I have been on percocets for over a year and a half straight. I didn't even get high off them just got to function like a normal person and now I can't function at all. I don't want to be around my family and it kills me because I have this beautiful baby boy that just looks up to me and it tears me apart that without the pills I feel like I have no joy in this world and no one should feel like that. I have been a prisoner of the bottle for so long. I didn't know it would be this bad getting off of it. I don't want to be alone but I feel like my husband is disgusted with me. He wont even look at me and I have no one but me and the pills. I am almost through it but I still feel like crap and I cant eve move or get out of bed or feel. I just want to be normal or get some pills to be normal. I just wanted to get this stuff out of my head.

Am I some kind of monster or something.

Help.