View Single Post
Old 04-17-2004, 06:07 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
spirit
spirit

Re: today i achieved....

hey guys, even though i was nervous in the beginning, i knew this would work haha
oh and being upside down or rather down under i forgot that most of you were asleep when i thought of it.

have to laugh at MG saying i am brilliant. i am not really - i am just 12 hours ahead of you guys haha

isnt it wonderful to see the things we achieve that we think are little or insignificant
MG 2lbs in weight loss is great, and on the weekend humans are supposed to feed themselves. (you will love this, mr 15 bought himself a groovy coffee mug today and then asked me how to wash it hahaha, he has never washed a dish in his life haha)

what is O magazine? and i like the idea of the stones, i have stones in a bucket to hold up the umbrella on the patio - oh and i have given up on the spa idea haha

And dan ( who i am falling in love with day by day haha - you can tell the wife, but i am a long way away so no great threat) has shown his kids love, even his dog and made a whole life decision about shaving haha, that is huge.

i cant wait until tomorrow when i wake and find out what everyone has done through a whole day haha (tomorrow is planned for me, soccer coach rang and said mike has a game about 20 kms away, fortunately it is at 10.30 haha)

what wonderful, positive people we are

hugs to all
kath