View Single Post
Old 04-16-2004, 10:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
spirit
spirit

today i achieved....

hi all,

i am starting a new thread because reading around the place today i realise that so many of us feel like we cant achieve anything, are worthless, or whatever.

i refuse to believe this, sometimes i feel like crap, but others i dont, so i thought what makes the difference. for me it is when i feel i have achieved something, little or big.

so i thought we could have a thread that talks about what we achieved today.

i'll start:
a) i got up early (rare)
b) did 4 loads of washing ( not so rare sadly)
c) wandered around in the rain
d) watered the plants that didnt get rained on.
e) organised clothes to go into the dryer
f) have been on here for hours responding to messages (hopefully of benefit to those i have responded to)
g) defrosted the fridge (well still in the process of that)
h) organised what i need to get for food shopping later this arvo (aus for afternoon)
i) talked to hubby on his train about his day
j) followed the footy on the radio
k) had my medications
l) havent had a drink.

not bad for a couple of hours work, i havent created world peace - but like many of you have done some productive things as little as they may seem, and it is good to remind ourselves of that sometimes. in reading others posts i see many who are doing good things, but they might not see them, maybe this could be a way of encouraging each other to blow our own trumpets!!! give ourself gold stars - no one else will haha

so what have you done today, could be one thing could be ten - lets share our acheivements how little or big.

hugs all - back to the defrosting
i look forward to seeing what everyone has been up to

cheers
kath