Old 01-06-2009, 07:17 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  
hippyhippy
hippy

Hi there.

glad you are back at work if it makes you feel better Teach.
I am sure you will hear from your son in time. It is hard for you at the moment though, I do understand.

Where is everyone these days? Not seen Live or Nadm for a while. On saying that, I haven't been posting much myself.

I am still not back at work. I have a meeting on Monday to discuss whether they will fire me on the grounds of incapability. Don't know how I feel about it. Scared of the effect it is going to have on me if I am fired.

Pdoc has FINALLY agreed that my body will not accept lamotragine, no matter how slowly we increase it. I got as far as 75mg but he says I need a lot more than that and it is just not going to work. Sooooooooo, I am back on Valproate and Quetiapine. Early days yet. Still up and down like a blooming yo yo! A bit giddy att he moment...which is quite nice! Have pdoc tomorrow and have overwhelming desire to tell him I love him! Not in any sort of attraction type way...just in the way that a hippy like me does love everyone she likes/cares for! Methinks I had best suppress that desire or meds will be increased! LOL!

Love you all!
Hippy
x