View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 07:07 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
BeyondBSC

Just an update on my situation. I have been sitting tight. The whole drama pretty much put a huge damper on my visit with my mother. Thank God someone out there told me to tell her about the situation with the xbf. She left on Sunday. I was off yesterday, cleaned the house, and did some serious thinking. I saw him, in passing. He is beat up, looks very worn down. I wanted to hurt him. This is not like me.
I am really confused as to what else needs to be done. I need to extend the PFA in ten days, I am worried that this will just infuriate him. I am hopeful that I will be off of his radar before that. He moves quick. From what I have heard, talking to people about him, this kind of behavior is normal for him.
I am beating myself up over this. That I allowed someone into my life who has a record and a problem. That I took him for his word, despite the FACT that I had a gut feeling about him. That I KNEW that it would not turn out good in the end. That I PLAYED a part, by myself drinking…going out…
Time to reflect and regroup.