View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 07:50 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
embraced2000

thanks for all of your responses.

monday, i meet with my attorney and start the task of unraveling all this financial mess.

on the 1/31 i begin with a new counselor. have made three appointments and broke each one because i freeze in the parking lot with anxiety attacks that leave me glued to my car seat.

so, she is going to have me call her when i leave home, meet me in the parking lot, and walk me in. how pathetic is that? but i know i have to do it....can feel myself getting weirder by the day. i've got to build a support group to help me get through all this legal stuff.

i honestly feel like i need to be someplace for a while. like a stress center or behavioral unit. i'm having thoughts that i just can't get through all of this.

i have to, though. i spent the day with all my family.....all my children and their spouses, and all their children......my precious children and grandchildren. i was rather quiet, but i was just staring at them when they didn't know it, and my heart was so big and full of love for them. watching my children become the parents that they are just blows me away.

to see how they nurture and love their children is the absolute best thing in my life.....and i think....i must have done something right.