View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 06:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
BeyondBSC

Escalated to out of control

I had no contact with the XAB…but contact was made…this crazy out of his mind dangerous man came to my house when I was at the store with my mom on Christmas eve. He walked into my living room with my 16 and 12 yr old sons sitting there, covered from head to toe with mud. He locked the door behind him and told them that he was being chased by the police. My son D asked him what he was carrying, this being a hatchet and an eight inch butcher knife. D, calmly, asked him to give it to him…and he did. The X then crouched down in the corner and started to cry. The police knocked at the door, D answered and told them that the X was in the house and was crazy…the X now made it into the basement bedroom and was hiding under the covers. The police SENT my son back into the house to “talk” to the x…convince him to come out, which he did after several minutes talking to the police on the side of the house. The police did not call me, did not arrest the x, but dropped him off at the hospital that released him an hour later…now for the second time!
When looking at my house, you can see 4 windows that he tried to get into and a ladder that was put up to the second story window. The police, who I have been in MAJOR contact with think that he is really more of a threat to himself than me or my children! I do not agree…he beat me up three weeks ago, he has slit his wrists four days ago, now he came to my home with ONLY my children there with a butcher knife.
Today I have to get a temp PFA, take the day off of work on Monday to file for a permanent one, and PRAY that something happens to this man before it happens to me or my children…
I live in a small town, if I hear one more time that “Bri is a nice guy until he starts drinking” I might snap! HE IS DRINKING, HE IS TAKING DRUGS, HE IS DEPRESSED AND HE IS DANGEROUSE!” He is on POROLE for beating the hell out of his X girlfriend while under the influence of drugs and alcohol! What is going to take to have someone help me?