View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 11:30 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Hi strongerwoman!

Well another go .. trying cheering you up lol.
These days your daughters will be out and spend some great time with their fathers.. when I grew up I seldom spent time with my dad so pleaseee think about your girls and how much they need their fathers too..
And well, I will see my family for 4!! days before my mom goes to Mex city, my sister goes back to France and my brother in law goes back to Congo. Until who knows when, probably another year will pass til everybody can take some vacations.
You will have your daughters back after the season and you can enjoy them everyday! :>
Expectations suck and also to be motivated by something and then finding yourself alone. But why don't you make a point on making yourself feel good? Take a bath.. paint your nails... play loud music.. the one you LOVE... cook something for yourself.. go for a walk.. call past friends... rent all the TV series you wish and eat all the hageen dazs you can... Try to treat yourself better !!
OR..the other option.. (when I was feeling really down and wanted nothing but sleep and cry)... is to really FEEL all your sadness and play the music that makes you feel even worse and write all that makes you angry...... and use your free time to really FEEL all what you've got so you stop carrying it the next year.

Anyway you will feel better ... :>