View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 09:15 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

Ok..I do call them and have made several arrangements with them. They already knew I was going to send it to them next monday.
I just dont need to be belittled. I dont care how long your on the phone doign whatever. Thats your job. If you cant handle it. Find another one.
I worked in a call center for Verizon doing customer sastifaction calls for awhile...So I know how aggravating it can be. I had to leave the job because it was making very angry person. and stressing me to the point of rage.
When I am beign corteous to them..and telling them over and over when I am sending my payment. I dont need them being rude and disrepectful to me because they dont get it on time. Life happens. But I have every intention of holding my end up. And If I let them knwo and explain to them when and it doesnt matter why..Its none of their business why. As long as I pay them.
I could say F you youll get it when you get it. Or not even answer the calls. But I dont roll like that. I will face what I need to.
But I dont need some sorry little punk talkign **** cause he is hiding behind a phone. When I worked the call centers..If we ever got caught speaking to a customer like that..we would have been fired on the spot.