View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 07:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

OT..Is it just me?

Or does everyone get really rude and disrespectful bill collectors that call. Iam not the tyoe to just ignore the calls. I will answer and tell them what the deal is. I am behind on my credit card. And this guy just calls and I am in the middle of doing something for the lil cousins that was trying my patience already. I told the guy I was about to call you..I am in the middle os doing something with the kids..I will call you right back..That little punk says..Well then why did you pick up the phone? I told I said I will call you right back..He started saying somehting else and I said goodbye and hung up.
I call back 5 mins later and the little B***tard hung up on me. So I call a different number and told the girl I wanted to speak to a superisor. Uh well..I cant do that. we only have one mgr and they dont have time to talk to you right now. So I was like I told you when I could pay it which is next Monday and that should take care of next month too. No you have to send it money Gram or youll be charged another late fee. No I wont. it doesnt take a week to receive and process payment. Then she starts getting mouthy. WTF?
You know for people who want money..They sure are not going to get it being disrespectful.
My credit is so bad anyway.. It makes no difference to me if I pay them or not if thats how they do business.
They can kiss my you know what.
Not to mention our hot water heater broke this mornign. We have water all over the place.