View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 12:05 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
veryrestless722

for me i quit going to all the places we went together, i lost everything when he left so i dont even live in the same place, when he first left i screamed and cried that i wanted my life back, but now my life and my "normal" doesnt include him, everything i do or am around , hes never been a part of, even my baby isnt anything to do with him cause hes never been there, the way my life is now has never included him so therefore i dont have those haunting memories of thinking about what we did or thinking about when he was here with me, its the best thing, i wont even listen to songs that we used to listen to together, i dont do anything that i would have done with him, ive just completely changed everything, kinda out of sight out of mind sort of thing
you had one kind of life with him and now is the time to make a different life that doesnt include him

im not real big on medicine myself, ive never taken them, i only take st john wort which is herbal and works for me but doesnt work for everyone, but ive watched my dad take those pills for probably the last ten years and hes changed them so many times and alot of them actually make you more depressed, and even now that hes finally found one that works hes more like a robot he has no highs or lows, my arm could fall off and he would just look and say get it out of the floor so the dog dont get it lol , even when he took me to the hospital he wasnt overly panicked , they just make you so numb

i like that rubber band idea though lol

it will get better hang in there