Old 12-14-2008, 09:13 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
jh1

ralph thanks for the heads up ill look into some vitamin b. I guess the main thing now is feeling weak and everytime i get up i feel dizzy and just weird-like my head is off equilibrium. Ive been taking my blood pressure now and then and its been all over the place from 140/90 to 130/80 to 125/60 and this morning it was 140/60...odd. I guess by the kind of alcoholic i AM which was binge hard 2/3 days, withdraw a few days then go back to feeling absolutely fine and functioning for the next 4 or so days. I guess that finally caught up to me because these symptoms are so new and different than what i was used to. I guess the withdrawals just kept growing and finally its like alright heres a bunch of new/weird stuff. This is by far the worst. Anyways though, im on lets see-passed out on either tuesday night or early wednesday so i guess if you count wednesday im 4 days now. i really dont want booze at all because i still am without energy. The hard parts will be when I start feeling normal again and have some energy-thats when the self-control will be hard. Really don't want to go through all this worrying and trouble again and don't want to fall into my binging ways that hurt myself and everyone around me.

Last edited by jh1; 12-14-2008 at 09:38 AM.