View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 01:40 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
kj0975

Exgirlfriend I could have written this post many years ago. Its not that he doesnt love u its just that he loves the drugs more. You say he never stopped doing coke, yet u say u dont want to leave for fear that something might happen. What if something did happen to him? I mean that he was doing it without u knowing about it, but now that u know you somehow guilt yourself into thinking that u cant leave him cause what if something happens. He will use no matter if u like it or if you dont he doesnt care and in reality what should he? I mean is there any consequences for his actions?

I know there are right now and the consequence is that u broke up with him, but now u miss him and want him back. So why should he change he has right where he wants u. To take him back, tell more lies, call u names, and just disreguard your feelings and your relationship. He doesnt call u back and he doesnt talk to u because he knows this will drive u nuts wondering what hes doing. So when he does call and begs for forgivness and to get back together you will.

What r u getting out of this relationship? What does he offer you? Is this a person u want to be with knowing that he lies, mistreats u, doest respect u? If this was one of your friends boyfriends what would u say to her?

I cant tell u what to do but I can tell u I wish I had this forum and the truth from people who have been there done that so I could have gotten out alot faster than I did. I fell for every lie and thought I was the one to save him. 3yrs later I realized I couldnt and almost lost myself and my sanity trying to help him so nothing bad would happen. Guess what he still did whatever he wanted and I still didnt find out about it unless he told me, so I guess what I am saying is that hes gonna do what he wants whether u know or not and u cant save him from himself. BUT u can save yourself from him. You did the right thing dont second guess yourself I would hate to see u go through what I did all in the name of "helping" him and my guilt.

I wish u much strength and much luck.