View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 10:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
findingkermit

Hiya coffeenut..... well done you good on you for being able to have a great time without the dreaded drink, I think that is awesome!!!!

We don't have Xmas type parties, we are a pretty quiet bunch here (bit of a semi recluse hippy really lol) But I did go to mine and a friends birthday bbq party last week on day 4, and did just enjoy an ice cold coke, that made me feel good

On day 10 now and just getting back into the lifestyle I love, I got my two wee 6 month old goat girls yesterday (Houdinis they are) the land lord is going to be really impressed, it's just as well we're looking for another rental with reasonable landlords, and room to get the striped out bus closer to the house so we can start to work on it and kit it out.

My baby chooks are due to hatch in a week, a friends banty is sitting on them for us, so that will be neat to have chooks again....

Anyway, I will stop waffling, just wanted to say congrats, and our holidays will be blissfully busy with setting up our lifestyle again.

:ghug3