View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 06:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
itiswhatitis...

if you can't change the circumstances...

then change your attitude...

i read that the other day and thought (and shared at a meeting last night) - truer words could not be spoken...

i haven't been posting but try and read and keep up with everyone - i see a response i think i may have posted and just don't sign in - lame, huh??!! anyways....

i just wanted to share that tidbit of wisdom and for anyone who remembers the *lil guys* and my sister - their doing good - i made amends to my sister and apologized for trying to make her jump through hoops and prove anything to me to regain custody of the lil guys - and realized (after some time and meetings) that i was taking care of her kids when she was unable to - she and i haven't seen each other since that day in may over a year ago but i've seen the lil guys and just enjoyed the heck out of them - they are REaLy really good smart kids - both in school and thriving...

things here at home are good too - i am determined that next year is going to be the best ever - i hope my husband will be there with me - it's up to him - we are in a really good place though - i really think the truth will set you free...

good to be here :bounce - and even if i'm not posting - i';m here...

love,
sue