View Single Post
Old 04-11-2004, 09:02 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
Alice Wonder

I think the negative posting should cease. what is the argument about anyway? Me2 if you truly believe in Jesus than you should remember that in his last sermon, he told everyone to LOVE one another. it does not appear that your motivation in posting is LOVE. I would respect you and your beliefs much more if you exemplified what Jesus taught before he left this world. your posts are very defensive and combative. if you are a little embarassed or feeling bad that you offended some people in your original post than just acknowledge and apologize if you feel the need to. it's hard when we back ourselves into a corner.(pride/embarassment) people around here have a great capacity for forgiveness and understanding.
we do not need to argue or post in a negative manner. this is not the place for it. this is a place of non judgement, LOVE and understanding. we are just human beings with our faults and failings and we need to LOVE one another. That concept is in EVERY practice and or religion. if you believe christianity is what got you sober good for you. there should be no need to argue the point or try to force others to agree with you. you are certainly entitled to your beliefs but you are most definitely not entitled to insult or judge the beliefs of others who come here in the hope of getting support and love while trying to get sober.
shame on you for trying to hurt people instead of love them. now knock it off.