View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 02:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
rozied
rozied

Upset With Myself

Yesterday I started thinking about my decision to keep the car my ex bought from my son. I was going to either sell it and help my son when he got out with the money, or give the car back to my son. I feel my ex owes him plenty for abandoning him when he was 10 & never doing anything for him. Its such a confusing situation, but it was my anger talking. The car was originally bought with money my AS scammed out of my parents.
When he went bk to jail my dad put the car off the road on his property. Then my ex against my advice decided to help my son get a lawyer. Instead of just paying for a lawyer they came up with this idea to let my ex's cousin buy the car and use the money for a lawyer. That was done but then my ex & his cousin never came for the car. Now he wants my 88yr old dad to sell it and give him the money. I don't believe my dad should have to be involved or be bothered selling it. My ex should have come and picked it up.
My sister & my mom don't think I was right telling my son we were keeping the car. They feel my ex should come get it since my son is the one who decided to sell it for money for the lawyer. I felt he shouldn't even think about hiring a lawyer that he should just stay in jail until he maxes out. I was angry with my ex for not saying no to begin with.
What a mess it is now.