View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 11:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ericamay

Unhappy well now i've done it

Well, I fell of the wagon, hard, last nite, and hit the ground like a ton of bricks. I had a great time, until it was 8 am this morning, I was still drinking, my boyfriend was sick and went to bed, I stayed up, then around 4 am his brother got up, and started to drink with me. 7 months ago we were drinking together, my boyfriend went to bed, his brother got wasted and hit on me. (He lives with us, great idea.) I told my boyfriend, he said he would let it slide that time because he was wasted and lonely. Well, he started hitting on me again this morning. So I went to bed. My boyfriend woke up, screaming, calling me names, angry I stayed up til 8am (understandably) then my boyfriends brother started blasting some song on the stereo. My boyfriend said "why is he doing that. What's going on. Did he hit on you again?" I told him yes. Sooooooo stupid. He got up, kicked his brothers door in, told him he was going to kick him out if he ever even looked at him wrong again. And my boyfriend went to sleep in another room. So now its like midnite, no one has left their perspective rooms, and I don't know how to fix this. I'm terrified. Someone, please tell me what to do. ( Other than quit drinking, I will be doing that for REAL now). Please help. I feel awful. I'm scared, embarassed, exhausted, and soooooooooo sad. I just keep crying. I feel like this nitemare will never be fixable now. I'm so sad.