Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 08:08 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
cassandra2

Originally Posted by rozied View Post
Thanks everyone,
Cass, I don't understand what you meant about beng angry with my mom forever, and that she wasn't wrong???? My son asking me to sell the car and hire a lawyer yet again had nothing to do with my mom. Up until the last yr or so I was upset with my parents for continuing to enable him, cuz he was a drug addict and any help they gave him was always wasted.
Bonnie & Marle, I wish you both the same with your children. Peace, harmony, and love but no enabling!!! The holidays each & everyone of them have been hard for many yrs now. I haven't seen or talked to my 2 grandsons in about 4 yrs & haven't been abel to spend holidays with my son 7 out of 8 yrs cuz he has been in jail.
I was talking about him being mad at you. You said before that he was angry at you. He cant stay angry with you (being his mother) because you werent the one who was wrong......These are consequences of his behavior and once he recognizes that he got himself there the anger will turn onto himself and hopefully he can get some help.

I just meant he cant be angry with you forever.....