View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 09:05 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
sistergldnhair

I know he should be scared. I know this should be a reality check, I'm not questioning that. The "friend" he called is someone I work with. He is not allowed to call me. They spoke for a bit this afternoon, and she told him I was not backing down, and he said he wasn't asking me too. He knew he was wrong, and was given a consequence. He was glad he was in the shelter rather than jail. It was just tonight that they told him he couldn't stay Sunday night and not knowing even what town he was in, or anything, where another shelter is, Noone is going to wire him money, so no need to worry. That's the last thing I would do. They didn't even give him his meds to take when he left. Is it dangerous to just stop taking Effexor and Seroquil? I'm sure not dangerous, but I know it plays with your head. That's why they tell you not to cold turkey stop taking anti-depressants. I know all of the things, you said, about hitting the bottom, and I hope this is it, but I just worry. I'm a mom. If you really really knew me, you'd see how far I've come by coming here and going to my NarAnon meetings. I am learning. But this little glitch in the plan, got a bit freaked. Bear with me.